you can setup your own currency in this cms, by default it set to USD, by the way you have to default payment gateway and your currency symbol position. also if you change your currency, do not forget to give exchange rate, because this is mandator to user all payment gateway in your website.
- Global Currency: set you currency will user for the website
- Symbol Position: you can set your currency symbol position
- Default Payment Gateway: set which will be your default payment gateway. that mean it will be selected automatically when user will go to purchase anything.
- to INR Exchange Rate: enter your currency conversation rate for INR. this is mandatory to use any indian payment gateway.
- to NGN Exchange Rate: enter your currency conversation rate for NGN, this is mandatory to user Paystack payment gateway.